We provide an end-to-end broadcast System integration services for television installations, OB trucks and studios.
We specialize in the integration of play-out transmission and ingest systems, channel branding, post production systems and studio integration, as well as providing of outside broadcast, 4G video transmission and satellite up-link installations.
Our company provides an encompassing range of services, from complex turnkey broadcast systems builds to simple upgrades, add-ons, and updates of the existing systems. We also offer design-only and integration-only services, independent of equipment selection.
- Design Phase, where our engineering team designs, plans and optimizes your system workflow, equipment and processes;
- Installation Phase, where the system cabling is installed and hardware-racked;
- System Testing Phase, where all cables, connections, and hardware parts are tested and where software is configured;
- Training Phase, where the manufacturers and our team of expert engineers trains your technical and operational staff;
- Project Completion Phase, where all possible deficiencies, outstanding items, and as-built drawings are resolved and completed;
- Support Maintenance Phase, where our service staff in coordination with your staff keeps your facility running and up-to-date.
Sales and implementation of broadcast hardware and software solutions
Our sales team is made up of experts with over 20 years of experience and knowledge in broadcast industry, while our product portfolio includes more than 80 leading manufacturers of broadcast equipment, software, broadcast accessories and services.
- Studio Systems (TV & Radio), Production Control Facilities, Master Control Facilities, Post Production Facilities,
- Camera Robotic Systems, Camera Systems (Studio, ENG), Transmitters, Intercoms, Teleprompters,
- Satellite, 4G and IP distribution and trasmission,
- Playout, Ingest, Newsroom Production Systems, MAM, Storage and Archival Systems,
- Mobile Production Trucks, Satellite Trucks (DSNG) and ENG Vehicles,
- Lighting and studio design,
- Parliamentary Broadcast Systems, Educational Broadcast Facilities,
- Specialty Broadcast Applications, such as Traffic management systems, On-Air Channel branding Systems.